Secure and convenient access for any user, from anywhere, to anything.
Cloud applications and mobile devices make you more vulnerable to sophisticated hackers looking for ways into your network. Two-factor authentication services a vital function by securing access to corporate networks, SaaS and cloud applications, protecting the identities of users and confirming user identities for network access.
Two-factor authentication ensures that users are who they claim to be by requiring them to identify themselves with a combination of:
- Something they know – password or PIN
- Something they have – token or smart card
- Something they are – (biometrics, such as a fingerprint (three-factor authentication)
Because strong authentication requires at least two methods of identification at login, it is widely recognized as the most secure software authentication method for authenticating access to data and applications.
- Protect logins from remote attackers exploiting stolen or weak credentials.
- Multiple methods available to ensure secure access from mobile devices to network resources, email, VDIs and more; including user authentication, device recognition, and hardware and software tokens.
- Ability to control BYOD device network access including registered and visitor devices.
Conexsys offers Two-Factor Authentication products from industry leaders Gemalto (Safenet) and RSA. Conexsys Two-Factor Authentication product provisioning includes supply and installation, plus appropriate training of your staff. Two-Factor Authentication products can also be integrated into our end-to-end Security Solutions.
For more information:
Review our RSA SecurID service sheet.