Leverage your IT assets for true value.
In the past, organizations have managed to survive in spite of minimal or poor asset management. But today, most are waking up to the fact that the organized hacking world uses this inability to its advantage. Most small and medium businesses have numerous vulnerable computing devices and software packages, yet the majority have no means of tracking either the hardware or software, or assessing the related risks.
While most organizations recognize the issue and try to make do with spreadsheets and manual data entry, they don’t have the resources or technology to improve their asset management. While it leaves them vulnerable to cyberattack, uninformed decision-making also makes them vulnerable to acquiring unnecessary hardware and software that may not integrate well into the existing infrastructure or provide long-term value.
Conexsys IT Asset Management provides you the means to achieve complete visibility into your IT infrastructure inventory, helping you gain an in-depth understanding of:
- What hardware and software equipment exists in the network.
- Where these technologies reside and how they are used.
- Historical data on each asset.
- Whether they have an expiry date.
- How they impact IT and business services.
We provide visibility into asset details to help organizations improve infrastructure efficiency and performance, and minimize related overhead expenses. Our IT-Asset Management process involves:
- Asset inventory audit.
- Asset use case report.
- Recommendations report.
Optional services include:
- Penetration Testing.
- Vulnerability Scan.
- Architecture recommendations.
- Improve the accuracy and management of your asset knowledge base.
- Establish life cycle tracking for IT assets.
- Facilitate global and strategic planning of assets, including software.
- Make more effective use of your IT resources and processes.
- Reduce the overall cost of IT services and facilities.
For more information: