Helping you identify and design your compliance strategy.
An ever-increasing governmental and industry focus on compliance means that it is more than a business practice; it is a business requirement. Management must create a risk management strategy, linking business processes with technology infrastructure, compliance requirements, and data management.
Conexsys PCI Readiness Service is designed to help you create a compliance strategy for your unique business needs. This includes:
- Helping you understand what the PCI standard means for your business and for network security operations.
- Identifying and understanding which standard applies to your specific business practices and defining the scope of your operations that will fall under compliance requirements.
- Help you prepare for a compliance audit, including gathering the necessary information for the PCI Self-Assessment Questionnaire.
- Providing you with a framework for the products and services that will be required to meet your objectives for compliance.
In addition, Conexsys can assist with PCI Compliance solution provisioning and on-going maintenance/health checks.
- Design and implement an IT compliance strategy pertinent to your industry and your business operations.
- Review existing IT controls, document areas of improvement, assess security framework.
- Develop, extend, or validate an IT Governance framework.
- Develop a roadmap to meet the requirements for the internal IT framework and a compliance audit.
- On-going maintenance and monitoring to ensure continued optimum network performance and compliance accordance.
We combine industry-leading products with our proven 5-step Project Methodology to assess your environment, and design and implement a solution that meets your unique needs, then back it up with comprehensive support services.
For more information: