Comprehensive testing of your defences.
Understanding how - and where - hackers might enter and exit your network is one of the first steps in securing your corporate data. This can be a complicated and confusing process to undertake.
Conexsys Penetration Testing Services offer ethical managed hacking services to evaluate how your IT network captures, stores, and processes information. These services include assessing your data transmission channels, management processes, and storage components. Our services will uncover both vulnerabilities and sound practices.
We perform our penetration testing services on a quarterly basis, providing you with a comprehensive report outlining vulnerabilities, along with recommendations. The level to which systems are scanned and findings prioritized is customized based on your specific goals. Conexsys experts track the current organizational risk and progress that has been made in reducing these risks.
- Helps prevent financial loss – and reputation loss - through fraud or exposure from hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees.
- Helps you create proactive remedial and mitigation roadmaps, to avoid network penetration as much as possible - or minimize the impact if it does happen.
- Ensures network security remains strong, while your staff focuses on key core business operations.
- Keeps business systems and processes running without disruption.
- Provides the due diligence and compliance you need for industry regulators, customers and shareholders.
We combine industry-leading products with our proven 5-step Project Methodology to assess your environment, and design and implement a solution that meets your unique needs, then back it up with comprehensive support services.
For more information:
Review our Quarterly Vulnerability Assessment Program datasheet.