Knowing your vulnerabilities is the first step to protecting your network.
Cyber threats are constantly evolving and becoming even more sophisticated. Your security measures must keep up. But over time, security products are implemented in response to specific threats, and new users, applications and devices are added to your network. All of these can open up hard-to-see vulnerabilities in your network. But hackers have much more time to search for those vulnerabilities that your staff does.
Conexsys Vulnerability Assessment Program assesses your network for inventory and system risk information. Based on a comprehensive 5-step process, and customized criteria, Conexsys experts track current organizational risk, and document progress that has been made in risk reduction.
- Scanning - a complete quarterly audit of your network infrastructure and operations.
- Discover and Classify - detailing any vulnerabilities and security risks.
- Recommendations Report, outlining corrections and improvements to help secure your network in accordance with your required policies or industry standards.
- Helps prevent financial loss - and reputation loss - through fraud or exposure from hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees.
- Helps you create proactive remedial and mitigation roadmaps, to avoid network penetration as much as possible - or minimize the impact if it does happen.
- Ensures network security remains strong, while your staff focuses on key core business operations.
- Keeps business systems and processes running without disruption.
- Provides the due diligence and compliance you need for industry regulators, customers and shareholders.
For more information: