Despite the fact that organizations continue to increase spending on cybersecurity, data breaches continue to occur. This often forces organizations to implement knee-jerk measures against specific threats, creating a diverse security infrastructure that becomes increasingly complex and difficult to administer. And with complexity comes the lowered visibility that allows even more breaches.
Leveraging the best practices of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) in conjunction with our own proven methodology, Conexsys helps you evaluate your security infrastructure to create the optimum Security Framework to meet your current and future security requirements. Our solution encompasses:
- Complete analysis of your current cybersecurity capabilities, including vulnerability assessments, and inventory of existing assets and security measures.
- Recommendations for improving and maintaining cybersecurity which may include formal policies and processes for risk management; deployment plan for security safeguards to protect, detect and mitigate security threats; and a recovery plan for business continuity in the event of a breach.
- Implementation of solutions and products to meet your desired security posture.
The Conexsys Security Framework solution can be scaled for your entire enterprise network, or can be specific to an infrastructure, application or data type, or device. Performed by highly skilled networking and security specialists, your solution is deployed using the Conexsys Project Management Methodology; a five-step process for solutions that come in on time and on budget.
- Understand your current risk posture, including your ability to recover from breaches and meet compliance requirements.
- Improve risk-based security, including improving the ability to address emerging threats.
- Improve ability to prioritize and validate IT investments based on risk management.
- Create a homogeneous security infrastructure with visibility into all security risks and counter-measures.
- Manage your security infrastructure with a clear migration path, with improved flexibility to respond to changing and increasing threats.